IT Strategy Consulting
Dallas & Fort Worth IT Assessment
Most support staff are overwhelmed with the operational side of IT, frequent help desk tickets. Rarely is an IT department able to step back from the daily chaos and evaluate business and IT processes.
Often, companies forget IT and business objectives are meant to work together. When an outside consultant with a different perspective evaluates the IT performance of an organization, much can be learned.
Full IT Assessments from NCC Data
NCC Data frequently engages in IT assessments at the beginning of a relationship to determine the weaknesses and opportunities in your current IT team, technology strategy, and execution.
IT assessments begin with questions. After understanding your business and expected objectives, NCC Data leverages your answers to questions such as:
- Is a business expansion on the horizon?
- Did you recently merge or acquire a business?
- Is there companywide frustration with IT or a specific technology?
- Is there an opportunity for technology to be further integrated in your business process?
- Is the budget for IT in control?
Conducting an IT assessment quickly resolves problems and provides a roadmap, prioritizing technology resolutions. After a critical examination of a business, clients either solve recommendations using an existing support team, or outsource the work to NCC Data. Either way, once solutions are implemented, clients will experience improved efficiency, organization, and productivity, all while saving budget.
IT Strategy Approach:
- NCC Data’s professional services team will explore and conduct an in-depth examination of your business resources, goals, and technology adoption.
- Network Engineers will fully assess your current computer and network environment, considering how each part of your IT infrastructure works across departments and meets business goals.
- IT Asset Management: during an assessment, NCC Data catalogs current and upgraded software, as well as all licensing and regulatory compliances. The result helps you maintain hardware equipment lifecycles.
- Network and Server Solutions create a game plan that ranges from network design and integration to security services.
- NCC Data will identify and prioritize any necessary IT improvements including migrations, suggested upgrades, process changes, and more. These recommendations will work on targeting specific business problems and streamline existing processes between departments and vendors.
Overall an IT assessment from NCC Data plans for solving short, medium, and long-term goals with cost-effective IT solutions all while recognizing potential vulnerabilities in security.
After an assessment, NCC Data can hand off the insights or work with your existing IT department in execution. Often, NCC Data is able to execute short term plans quickly, with minimal disruption to your business.
Long term migrations and processes can be continually monitored. NCC Data often guides client’s months after an IT assessment, keeping systems current, managing vendors and IT assets, and supporting your existing IT team.
Contact NCC Data or call us today at 972.354.1600
for more information and to find out how we can solve your IT needs.