Private Cloud Services
Take Advantage of Cloud Computing Providing a Private Cloud for Employees
NCC Data, a leading-edge competitor in the IT solutions arena, offers private cloud services to customers of all business sizes. Cloud computing is an innovative web-based approach to software, applications and data storage. Private clouds are the most personalized of the cloud services. A private cloud is also sometimes called an internal or “corporate” cloud.
Businesses that subscribe to NCC Data’s cloud services always have access to their software, applications, and data. Sometimes, however, a bit more customization, availability, and control is desired. A private cloud, hosted behind a firewall, belongs solely to your company. The level of control regarding the platform, customization of software and services, and security is greater than when using a public cloud.
Private Cloud Benefits
- Reduce expenditures for storage and hardware.
- Free up IT staff from performing time-consuming back-ups and server maintenance.
- Perform rapid and effective disaster recovery when needed.
- Provide accessibility for software and services to employees in multiple locations.
- Increase productivity with time saved on back-ups and updates.
NCC Data specializes in managing IT and professional services, keeping your network secure, and optimizing your resources. Consider employing a private cloud to streamline your business and increase your focus on top priorities.
Contact NCC Data to discuss the benefits of cloud computing for your business. We proudly serve North Texas as one of the top independent IT solutions companies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.